Traditional (Outbound) marketing is a way in which companies use advertisements to broadcast their products and services in traditional medium such as newspapers, TV, radio, etc.. This type of marketing has been going on for decades. However, in recent years, it has been proven to be less and less effective as consumers have figured out more and more ways to ignore or block them out.
On the hand, Inbound marketing has proven to be far more effective than the traditional marketing as consumers are rapidly moving toward online medium (Google, social media) to search and learn about products of their interest. Inbound Marketing is where you make yourself “get found” by consumers already learning about and shopping in your industry. However, to sustain a successful, ongoing business, you would need to do more than just attracting new customers.
With the GotFlowers Inbound Marketing solution, you’ll be able to (1) ATTRACT or “get found” by potential buyers, (2) CONVERT these potential buyers into customers, (3) REPEAT business with these existing customers.
GotFlowers is the only company which offers the latest in technologies, most powerful, and most comprehensive Inbound Marketing platform. As the below diagram shows, there are essential components required to perform the above 3 stages.
- Website Design – Does the layout of your website convey the message that you want to give out to your consumers? We provide pleasing website themes and even allowing you to have your own customized theme to fit your exact requirement.
- SEO – Unlike most other SEO services out there which focus on outdated techniques based on simple meta keywords and faulty back links, our SEO technology is always based on the very latest Google algorithms. Our SEO takes into account all the relevant information that Google deems important. This results in much higher traffic and purchase conversion on your website.
- Social Media – Having social media accounts alone is not enough. You must have regular activities on these accounts for them to be effective. GotFlowers Social Media solution automates the posting process hence giving you the account activities that you desire with little effort on your part. This process brings more customers to your website from your social media accounts. And since social media presence and activities improve your SEO standing, it will also bring more traffic to your website.
- Content Marketing – A static or a generic website gets very low ranking from Google. Google looks for fresh, new, and unique content. And since your Teleflora or FTD website looks like all the other thousands of Teleflora and FTD websites, it gets very low ranking. At GotFlowers, we provide you with ways to quickly and easily upload new content with our product upload app, customer testimonials, and blogging tools. As for unique content, GotFlowers is the only platform that allows you to upload product videos on your website. All of these result in more traffic to your website.
- Mobile Marketing – Mobile devices are the first go to places for more and more consumers. With the GotFlowers consumer app, your customers will now have the best buying experience on their iPhone. This app will bring in and retain the mobile-centric consumers. GotFlowers consumer app is the only florist consumer app in the market that is branded with your shop name and other shop information. It’s not only great for your own marketing purpose but it also helps improving your SEO ranking. Isn’t that an awesome side benefit?
- Landing Pages – Landing pages allow visitors to your website to share contact information and help you identify the type of content they are interested in. You can also set up calls to action that directs them to the landing pages you created. As you build a list of people who are interested in your content, you can further nurture the relationship through social media and email marketing until they are ready to buy.
- Website Design – Part of a good website design is to provide a good user experience. with the GotFlower website, your consumer will have a seamless navigation, and an easy checkout flow.
- Abandoned orders – When an order is abandoned for whichever reasons (distracted consumer, unintended interrupts, credit card issues, etc..), our system will alert you and give you all the necessary information about the order so that you can call the customer back and complete the purchase.
- Web Analytics – In the GotFlowers platform, you can get details on your web traffic and customer usage. From this, you can fine tune your environment in order to improve customer satisfaction as well as your profitability.
- Data Analysis – In the GotFlowers platform, you can get details of your sales stats (i.e. your best selling products, …). From here, you can fine tune your product offering in order to improve customer satisfaction and your profitability.
- Email Marketing – You can manage email marketing campaigns all within the gotFlowers platform by maintaining the necessary context. Compile email lists from the order history and customer profiles. We collect and allow you access to all the important and relevant information about your customer contacts, history, buying habits, etc… so that you can run the most effective email marketing campaigns.
And since all the above modules were developed on the same platform, they are not only easy to use but also most effective. Our tools just work better because they talk to each other. Equally important is how easy it is for you to learn and use all of the above functionalities since they share the same flow and usage methodology.