“Real Local Florists” is a grass-roots advocate for the traditional retail florist dedicated to improving the economics of the retail florist by encouraging industry advertising, providing exceptional consumer value, and promoting equitable trading among florists. Member Florists pledge to practice the “Golden Rule” with consumers and other florists, offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for consumers, and to not engage in deceptive order gathering. This directory of “Real Local Florists” serves as a locator resource for consumers and florists alike.
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
Sunday, July 19, 2015
- 6 PM – Cocktail party at the showroom at Vasesource, 141 West 28th Street.
Monday, July 20, 2015
- Welcome by Bonnie Bank and Robin Heller, Convention Co-Chairs
- Strategies for Growth and Improved Benefits of RLF Membership
- Credit Cards in the New Age. Minimize fees and comply with new laws
- Protect Your Product, Maximize Value with Proper Care and Handling
- Rebuild and Maintain Your Sympathy Business
- Mitigate Risk and Keep Premiums Low
- Social Media of, by, and for Florists
- 6:30 PM – Dinner at Bottino and a double-decker bus tour of Manhattan
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
- Product, Process and People – The 3 P’s of Profitability
- Connecting Pay and Performance
- Weddings and Events – A Profit Center You Can Grow
- Annual Members Meeting and Q&A with the Board
- Dinner cruise on the Hudson River (seating limited, extra charge)
Our $189/day room block is reserved at: The Paul NYC Hotel (www.thepaulnyc.com) Reserve ONLY by phone before June 17. Code “Florist Conference”. CALL 212-204-5750 TODAY.
To sign up for this event, please go to: