Get the most efficient delivery manager to expedite floral delivery. Fully integrated with GotFlowers POS and Order Entry. Use it on the desktop or the mobile App. The GotFlowers Delivery Manager includes features that improve efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction and and help save costs. Cut costs by as much as 20%. Enhance customer satisfaction with real time delivery confirmations.
Get the capabilities similar to those used by the world’s largest delivery services such as Fedex and UPS with our real time delivery app.
- Improve operational efficiency,
- Enhance customer satisfaction with picture/video and real time delivery confirmations.
- Cut costs by as much as 20%.
Scan and Create Routes
Add last minute delivery addresses to an existing route
View Turn By Turn directions
Scan and Verify recipient information at point of delivery
Capture Signature, Picture and Video clip for a real time delivery confirmation
Capture special notes for non delivery
- Custom delivery zones, create multiple zone groups to support more granular zones for major holidays.
- Fully integrated with the order management system/flow.
- Orders are sorted and clustered by delivery zones.
- Allows human intervention to modify and tweak a route
- Create Routes . Drag and drop orders for delivery as needed.
- Merge Routes
- Assign routes to drivers
- The mapping technology supports viewing of delivery stops, maps and also generates turn by turn directions for each route.
- A companion smart phone app, allows drivers to get routes, incrementally add orders to a route with a quick scan of a QR code. Accurate turn by turn directions provide a high degree of efficiency. Drivers can scan products prior to delivery to verify addresses and can also capture proof of delivery with a signature, picture and a videoclip!
- A Delivery confirmation is sent in real time to the buyer and to the GotFlowers dashboard.
- Staff at the shop can track a delivery with the “where’s my order” feature.
Desktop Delivery Manager
Create Custom Contour Based Delivery Zones
Orders for delivery are sorted and clustered by delivery zone and priority.
View delivery stops, add stops and assign routes to a driver